No... this is not a backpack for your car seat. It's actually a solution to all the trash that your kiddos or you might make in your car so that your car won't become the trash can. I say I'm into diy's but I cannot sew and probably won't be able to sew ever...! If you do sew, here is a fancier version I found on pinterest.
2. glue the sides of the fabric so that it will have 3 closed sides
3. glue the previously glued sides over so that the fabric will look more even
4. cut the strip of fabric in half
5. glue these strips onto 2 sides of the open top
6. stick velcro onto the top of these strips and attach to the back of your car seat
So, what do you think? It will be a lot easier to take the trash out from my car now! Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoyed! :)